A journey of a thousand miles starts in front of your feet

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Look who got a haircut while Mommy was away!

Big Buddy sitting on a wood board layed across the arms of
a chair. Looks like a strip of tape around his neck. LOL!

So it looks like Mr. Big took advantage of the situation while I was away in Vegas. He knows how I love Big Buddies hair to be longer. It has a lot of natural curl and I just love running my fingers through it. Well, that said, Mr. Big loves Big Buddies hair short (just like his). There is no length to run your fingers through. :(   So he waited until I was out of town and he grabbed the opportunity and took Big Buddy for his first Middle Eastern Haircut. Yikes

Super nice guy who cut his hair. Big Buddy sat very still.
A really nice Filipino gentleman who spoke a little bit of broken English was more than happy to do the job! All Mr. Big told him was "A little shorter". Well, a few minutes later...it sure was! Now Big Buddy's side burns point like a little elf's would.

The funny thing was, Mr. Big didn't think I would even notice this haircut. The night/early morning that I got home, I climbed into bed next to Big Buddy to hug him and snuggle him and less then a minute later I asked Mr. Big, why is Big Buddy's hair shorter? Mr. Big laughed and said he could not believe that I figured it out so quickly.

One thing men need to know about mothers...they know everything about their kids...the way their hair smells, the way their skin feels, what they taste like when you kiss their cheeks, what they sound like when they sleep. It is very hard to pass one over on a Mom! LOL!

Big Buddy sporting a new spiky center mohawk with
pointy side burns!
A few weeks later, we walked passed the shop where Big Buddy got his hair cut and the guy ran out of the shop to say hi to Big Buddy. I figured that Big Buddy is probably the first and only American boy that this Filipino guy has ever cut the hair on before.

No comments:

Post a Comment